On this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Matt Wiltse discuss:
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s epic off-ball movement, our reaction to his goal, his freakish ability at the age of 33, and a bunch of other important things about the GOAT
- Luka Modric patchwork in the wonky diamond, as well as Toni Kroos’s unmistakeable influence in controlling play
- Chiellini’s influence from the back mitigated by Zidane’s press
- So, uh, Gareth Bale.
- The holy trinity: Keylor Navas, Raphael Varane, Sergio Ramos
- Juventus’ uncharacteristically bad defending
- xG fluctuations throughout the match
- Real Madrid’s ridiculous eight-year European run
- And more
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Matt Wiltse (@MattWiltse4)