This special, Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast has three parts.
Part One, Josh Sexton from The Anfield Wrap:
- Emotions from both sets of fans heading into this game
- Klopp: Pep’s kryptonie
- Does Liverpool like to have the ball?
- Wijnaldum vs Ox
- Liverpool’s weaknesses
- What are Liverpool fans most worried about?
- What should Real Madrid fans be most worried about?
- How to deal with Mohamed Slaah
- Bale, Isco, Benzema -- who are Liverpool fans most scared of?
- Rock-and-roll gegenpress, and it’s mental toll
Part Two, Alex Kirkland of Real Madrid TV
- Unai Emery’s appointment
- Being a fan + working for RMTV
- The confidence of the squad
- Liverpool’s strengths
- Real Madrid’s probable XI
- The Morata World Cup snub
Part Three, yours truly: Answering Patron questions.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Alex Kirkland (@AlexKirkland)