Real Madrid celebrated their 13th Champions League title with the fans at the Bernabeu and Cibeles. Here are the best moments from this party.
- The club pays tribute to both Real Madrid C.F and Real Madrid Basketball. This is the first time in the history of the club that both teams won the European titles. Most fans don’t even care about Real Madrid Basketball, but the players deserved this.
Primer Club de la Historia— #CHAMP13NS ⚽️ (@realmadrid) May 28, 2018
⚽ Champions League
Euroleague#CHAMP13NS | #CHAMP10NS pic.twitter.com/atHeueqZwi
- Marcelo dances when his name is called, then performs Ronaldo’s celebration with him.
SIIIIIIIIIUUUUU!— #CHAMP13NS ⚽️ (@realmadrid) May 27, 2018
- The fans and the players sing “Cristiano, stay” when he is about to speak.
¡@Cristiano quédate, @Cristiano quédate!: pic.twitter.com/EDtmpZVRpM— Madrid Sports (@MadridSportsEs) May 27, 2018
- Cristiano Ronaldo kisses the badge. At Cibeles, he said “See you next year,” possibly suggesting that he will end up staying?
No se va a ir y lo sabéis. Él es el Real Madrid pic.twitter.com/UHgZXzi6Nu— Madrid Sports (@MadridSportsEs) May 27, 2018
- Sergio Ramos gets crowned as “Mr. Golden Balls” by a man dressed up as famous Spanish comic character Mortadelo. It’s tough to explain this one, believe me.
MÍSTER HUEVOS DE ORO. pic.twitter.com/wC325Dv7R2— Madrid Sports (@MadridSportsEs) May 27, 2018
- The fans sing Keylor Navas’ name. Navas deserved it. He’s been under pressure all throughout the season —deservedly so, probably— but the fans acknowledged his effort and commitment to the club.
- Theo Hernandez says that nobody was celebrating in Neptuno when the team bus went by. A nice dig at Atletico de Madrid. Keep in mind that Juanfran started this when he sang that they rule the capital moments after winning the Europe League title.
“Hemos pasado por Neptuno y no había nadie, la verdad. Somos los Reyes de Europa”.— Madrid Sports (@MadridSportsEs) May 27, 2018
DON THEO. pic.twitter.com/Vp4xJq9q1t
- Marcelo and Ramos present the trophy at Cibeles.