On this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Gabe Lezra and Matt Wiltse discuss:
- Zidane’s surprising decision to step down as Real Madrid manager
- The Frenchman’s legacy and what brought him to the decision
- Parallels to Pep Guardiola
- Our takes on the potential candidates to take the hot seat: Pochettino, Sarri, Lowe, Guti, Wenger, Solari, and Kloop
- The impact to Gareth Bale and Cristiano Ronaldo’s futures
- The club’s summer transfer policy
- Hipster’s choice: Big Sam in as the new boss with Andy Carroll and Peter Crouch leading the line for the new look Real Madrid
- And more
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Gabe Lezra (@ElEzrah)
Matt Wiltse (@MattWiltse4)