On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Christian Paredes discuss:
- The growth of Real Madrid’s brand around the world
- Real Madrid vs Manchester United in 2000 -- the importance of that tie
- Is European / Champions League DNA real?
- Guti’s managerial identity
- The greatness of this era
- Gareth Bale’s positioning
- The most important figures in Real Madrid history
- The pressure of winning
- Didier Deschamps pros and cons
- Which players have the best chemistry with Cristiano Ronaldo?
- Balon D’or race
- Hypothetical scenarios for next season
- And more
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Christian Paredes (@Xian_D_Paredes)