On this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Eduardo Alvarez discuss:
- Initial reactions upon hearing the Julen Lopetegui news
- The thought-process behind Rubiales’s decision
- Lopetegui’s loyalty
- What could Real Madrid have done differently?
- Lopetegui’s ‘lose-lose’
- What would’ve been the reaction had this been a club other than Real Madrid involved?
- Fernando Hierro’s ability to make tactical adjustments throughout the tournament
- Spain’s World Cup chances now
- Julen’s tactics with Real Madrid
- Who thrives under Lopetegui?
- Does Lopetegui bring anyone with him?
- Lopetegui pros and cons
- And more.
Click here for access
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Eduardo Alvarez (@Alvarez)