On this Patron-only episode of the Churros y Tacticas Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Diego Lorijn discuss:
- What the heck was wrong with Spain?
- Would they have raised their game against a ‘bigger’ opponent?
- Diego Costa / Marco Asensio / David Silva isolation -- the reason behind it
- A eulogy to the players who didn’t play in the World Cup
- Gerard Pique’s penalty (both the one he committed, and also the one he controversially could’ve earned)
- Blame game aftermath (Rubiales, Lopetegeui, Hierro, Real Madrid, etc)
- What would Julen Loptegui have done differently?
- Why wasn’t Spain’s possession efficient?
- And more
Co-host of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani, along with D Spot’s Diego Lorijn, delve into La Liga’s hottest topics -- along with the help of various Spanish football journalists from SB Nation, Marca, AS, and BeIn. We scrutinize the biggest games, dissect the main talking points, and bring a unique and fresh perspective to Spanish football.
Do you enjoy this podcast? Become a patron and earn rewards for as little as $1 / month! Patreon.com/ChurrosYTacticas