On this episode of the Churros y Tactcas Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani goes through a mailbag to discuss:
- How would Spain have done against Uruguay instead?
- Teams in Spain you should be most excited for next season
- Most exciting La Liga transfers
- A theoretical line-up that consists of Kane, Hazard, Isco, Modric, James, and Kroos
- Pros and cons of Luis Enrique
- How can Real Madrid replace Cristiano Ronaldo’s goals next season?
- Sergi Roberto vs Alvaro Odriozola
- Would a Messi exit differ than a Ronaldo exit?
- Jese Rodriguez update
- Supercopa dispute between Sevilla and RFEF
- And more
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon: Patreon.com/ChurrosyTacticas
Co-host of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani, along with D Spot’s Diego Lorijn, delve into La Liga’s hottest topics -- along with the help of various Spanish football journalists from SB Nation, Marca, AS, and BeIn. We scrutinize the biggest games, dissect the main talking points, and bring a unique and fresh perspective to Spanish football.
Do you enjoy this podcast? Become a patron and earn rewards for as little as $1 / month! Patreon.com/ChurrosYTacticas