On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Jeremy Beren (of Into The Calderon) discuss:
- Atletico’s revamped roster
- Their potential starting XI against Real Madrid on Wednesday
- Development of Theo and Lucas Hernandez
- A perspective of Real Madrid’s summer from a rival
- The victory of Griezmann’s ‘decision’
- Rodrigo Moreno fi at Real, Valencia’s striker overload
- Toni Kroos as an anchor?
- The different between Zidane and Loeptegui’s offensive scheme
- Miranda and Icardi
- Who could use Martin Odegaard in La Liga
- Thiago fit?
- Mateo Kovacic’s tweet
- Journalism credibility
- The Courtois ‘hate’
- And more
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please leave us a 5-star rating on iTunes, and please consider supporting us through Patreon: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Jeremy Beren (@JBBeren)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)