- Explaining xG and how it’s calculated
- Atletico’s impressive performance in the Super cup, and some unexpected tactical wrinkles
- What are Real Madrid’s tactical concerns heading into next season?
- Replacing Cristiano Ronaldo’s shot volume
- Moving on from Zidane’s scheme
- What happened when Casemiro left the pitch against Atleti?
- Who would’ve been a low-key transfer possibility?
- And more.
Thanks for being a Patron! We hope you enjoy the show.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Michael Caley (@MC_of_A)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)