On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Gabe Lezra, Kiyan Sobhani and Om Arvind discuss:
- Lopetegui’s system and how the team is adjusting
- How Bale, Benzema, Asensio and others fit in to the new structure
- The best teams ever
- Some transfer possibilities, including a new striker
- How the team set up their offense against Getafe
- Tactical nuances of playing Casemiro and others in CDM
- Can Asensio become the next Ronaldo when it comes to scoring?
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Gabe Lezra (@ElEzrah)
Om Arvind (@OmVArvind)