On this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Alex Goldberg (Chelsea wiz and producer of the Calcio Land Pod) discuss:
- The potential win-win scenario for the Mateo Kovacic deal
- How good is current Courtois?
- Kovacic -- does he have a buy-back or not?
- Why does a one-year Kova rental work for Chelsea?
- Can Courtois play in a juego-de-posicion scheme?
- Choosing between Modric and Kovacic
- What actually happens in one year when Kovacic returns? What’s different that will coax him into staying?
- The benefits of having Kovacic develop for one year under Maurizio Sarri
- And more
We hope you enjoy the show. Thank you so much for being a Patron!
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Alex Goldberg (@AlexGoldberg_)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)