This episode of the Managing Madrid Podcas is brought to you by Hotel Europa in Madrid.
On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani, Gabe Lezra, and Om Arvind discuss:
- Courtois’s comfort with the ball at his feet
- Athletic Bilbao’s pressing
- Berizzo’s man-marking scheme
- Real Madrid’s vulnerability defending the half-space between Marcelo and Ramos
- The changes that Casemrio brought
- Toni Kroos as a defensive midfielder: when it works, and when it doesn’t
- The linebreakers: Marcelo, Marco Asensio, Isco
- Real Madrid’s finances
- When will we see more counter-attacks?
- Explaining Lopetegui’s subs
- And more
Did you enjoy this episode? Please give us a 5-star ratigin on iTunes. Also, please consider supporting us through Patreon: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Gabe Lezra (@ElEzrah)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Om Arvind (@OmVArvind)