This episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast is brought to you by Hotel Europa in Madrid.
On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani, Gabe Lezra, and Om Arvind discuss:
- The (relatively) low xG for both sides for this particular game
- A Matheu Lahoz rant
- Espanyol’s high-press
- Isco and Asensio’s interchangeability
- What Gareth Bale would’ve solved
- Pass maps and what they indicate
- Real Madrid’s great press, exemplified by Ceballos and Casemiro
- Sergio Ramos’s ‘freedom’
- The case for more Mariano for this particular match
- Marcos Llorente swooning us
- ’New Bernabeu’ plans
- And more
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please leave us a 5-star rating on iTunes, and also please consider supporting us through Patreon: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Gabe Lezra (@ElEzrah)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Om Arvind (@OmVArvind)