This episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast is brought to you by Managing Madrid Swag.
On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Om Arvind discuss:
- Real Madrid’s high intensity to start both halves
- Impressive off-ball movement
- The team’s energy, and the crowd feeding into it
- Reguilon, Ramos, and Ceballos taking out Sevilla’s right flank
- The team’s defensive solidity
- Shot volume -- how much does it solve the team’s offensive problems?
- Luka Modric’s performance
- A discussion on Solari and team morale
- How low are our expectations?
- Sustaining good form against different defensive schemes. Would we have looked as good if Sevilla had pressed?
- Would we take Jose Mourinho back?
- And more.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Om Arvind (@OmVArvind)