On this Patron-only episode of the Churros y Tácticas Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Diego Lorijn discuss:
- El Clasico’s new scheduled date
- Which team benefits the most?
- Will things be different in December?
- People who’ve already booked flights to Barcelona
- Would Ousmane Dembele start anyway if Griezmann is fit?
- NBA / China / LeBron’s comments
- Should Real Betis be worried about their start?
- Thomas Muller -- which big team would give him a starting role?
- And more
Thanks for being a Patron. We hope you enjoy the show!
Co-host of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani, along with D Spot’s Diego Lorijn, delve into La Liga’s hottest topics -- along with the help of various Spanish football journalists from SB Nation, Marca, AS, and BeIn. We scrutinize the biggest games, dissect the main talking points, and bring a unique and fresh perspective to Spanish football.
Do you enjoy this podcast? Become a patron and earn rewards for as little as $1 / month! Patreon.com/ChurrosYTacticas