On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani, Om Arvind, and Gabe Lezra discuss:
- This performance vs Eibar vs the trip to Ipurua last season under Santiago Solari
- Eden Hazard’s performance and partnership with Karim Benzema
- Benzema’s performance
- The starting line-up
- Benzema’s rank among all time Real Madrid strikers
- How real is this run? Plugging in the context of the schedule / strength of opponents
- Thibaut Courtois’s clean sheet run
- Analyzing the underlying team stats
- Revisiting our roundtable predictions from the beginning of the season
- Fede Valverde’s performance
- The defensive mistakes
- What does the team need to improve on?
- And more
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)