On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Lucas Navarrete discuss:
- A long Gareth Bale debate, where Kiyan and Lucas have some conflicting thoughts on the situation
- Double standards with Bale and some other players
- Would Karim Benzema start at Liverpool at Manchester City?
- Most important (ever): game, win, loss, goal
- The importance of the 7-3 win over Eintracht Frankfurt in 1960
- Mauricio Pochettino / Jose Mourinho / Zinedine Zidane discussion
- More Bale discussion
- How would Real Madrid do against Liverpool this season?
- Our Real Madrid all-time five-a-side team
- What happens to Vinicius Jr?
- And more
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Lucas Navarrete (@LucasNavarreteM)