This Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast comes in two parts:
Part 1 (Kiyan Sobhani, Matt Wiltse)
- Martin Odegaard’s performance vs Barcelona
- Odegaard is what Isco should be
- Why Odegaard is so unique
- How Zidane will line up in Clasico
- Making sense of Lopetegui’s historical tactics vs Villarreal
- Sergio Reguilon’s performance vs Villarreal
- Achraf as RWB against Mainz
- Andriy Lunin to Guti’s Almeria?
- And more
Part 2 (Sam Sharpe)
Sam Sharpe talks you through Castilla’s win on Saturday, and why it might be a season changing result...
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Matt Wiltse (@MattWiltse4)
Sam Sharpe (@CastillaStats)