On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Gabe Lezra discuss:
- The last Clasico 0-0 (2002)
- Sergio Busquets’s absence
- VAR / non-calls on Varane
- Real Madrid’s shot volume
- Zidane’s tactics and starting XI
- Man Of The Match
- How much would this game have changed with Eden Hazard and Marcelo?
- Gareth Bale’s performance
- Ferland Mendy’s performance
- Luka Modric’s cameo
- Can Martin Odegaard be better in a better team?
- Quick thoughts on the Manchester City tie
- What was the formation actually today?
- And more.
Thanks for being a Patron. We hope you enjoy the show!
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)