On this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Lucas Navarrete discuss:
- Who has more momentum after the Clasico for the rest of the season?
- Gareth Bale’s long throws. Is it something Zidane will replicate?
- Will we see the four-man midfield more? Can James play in that role?
- Correlations between crossing numbers and Real Madrid results
- Buying established players vs grooming youngsters
- Real Madrid’s starting XI against Athletic Club
- Injury updates
- A segment on Isco to wrap it up
- And more.
Thanks for being a Patron. We hope you enjoy the show!
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Lucas Navarrete (@LucasNavarreteM)