On this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast: Kiyan Sobhani and Matt Wiltse discuss:
- Takefusa Kubo vs Sergio Reguilon on the weekend
- Can Reguilon be better than Mendy?
- What is Mendy’s ceiling?
- Was it a good decision to send Kubo to Mallorca?
- The good and bad of Achraf Hakimi manifested in a loss to Hoffenheim
- Achraf’s best position
- How would a Real Madrid loanee XI do in La Liga?
- Zidane’s plan for Achraf
- Carlo Ancelotti’s quote about Martin Odegaard back in the day
- How much would Odegaard cost now?
- Borja Mayoral vs Celta Vigo
- Oscar Rodriguez vs Espanyol
- Why is Managing Madrid Twitter so defensive of Gareth Bale?
- MM podcast plans for the Holidays
- And more
Thanks for being a Patron! We hope you enjoy the show.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Matt Wiltse (@MattWiltse4)