On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Euan McTear discuss:
- Espanyol’s defensive shape
- Vinicius Jr’s performance
- Karim Benzema’s performance
- The interesting distinguishing factor between Vinicius and Rodrygo Goes in this particular game
- Fede Valverde’s positioning on the right
- The diversity of goal-scorers so far this season
- Making sense of the mess that is Espanyol -- how much is Machin to blame?
- Defensive performance of Sergio Ramos, Raphael Varane, Ferland Mendy, and Dani Carvajal
- Casemiro’s performance
- Zinedine Zidane implies that Casemiro will play against Valencia
- Left-back solutions for next week
- Has the rotation ideology changed?
- Stats that don’t exist yet
- And more
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon to receive rewards and bonus content: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Euan McTear (@Emctear)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)