On this episode of the Churros y Tácticas Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Diego Lorijn discuss:
- The difficult of playing in San Mames
- Does Diego feel vindicated, or just angry?
- .... Followed by a rant
- Diego not being surprised with the Derby result
- Why we should and shouldn’t be worried about Barca
- How much does fatigue factor in at this stage of the season?
- Ernesto Valverde’s lineup selections
- All kinds of praise for Asier Garitano, Iñaki Willians, Yeray Alvarez, Iñigo Martinez, Iker Muniain, Susaeta
- The upcoming schedule
- Real Madrid’s mental fortitude in the derby, and the form of the team and individual players
- What do Atletico Madrid need to do to turn their season around?
- Antoine Griezmann being alone offensively
- Are either Barca or Madrid good enough to face the likes of Manchester City, Liverpool, Dortmund, or Juve?
- Rayo Vallecano running out of steam late in games
- The ridiculous Eibar collapse at Sanchez PIzjuan
- The Europa League race
- Diego answering for his post-game comments (after Clasico) about Arthur
- And more
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon: Patreon.com/Churrosytacticas. Also, please leave us a 5-star rating on iTunes.
Co-host of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani, along with D Spot’s Diego Lorijn, delve into La Liga’s hottest topics -- along with the help of various Spanish football journalists from SB Nation, Marca, AS, and BeIn. We scrutinize the biggest games, dissect the main talking points, and bring a unique and fresh perspective to Spanish football.
Do you enjoy this podcast? Become a patron and earn rewards for as little as $1 / month! Patreon.com/ChurrosYTacticas