On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani discusses:
- The difference between Real Madrid’s first half and second half
- The Vinicius Jr / Karim Benzema connection; and how it compares to the Cristiano Ronaldo / Benzema dyad
- Mauricio Pochettino’s ability to create an identity (not randomly thrown in after a loss -- just an answer to a question)
- Vinicius Jr’s positioning
- Mariano Diaz playing time and what he brings to the table if he plays more
- Sergio Ramos longevity
- Can Casemiro become a consistently press-resistant player?
- Marcelo’s defending
- Were Solari’s issues fatigue related? (An answer to this question before discussing the real problems against Girona)
- Ramos suspension update
- And more
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid. Also, please leave us a 5-star rating on iTunes.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)