On this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani discusses:
- Real Madrid’s high press, and multiple momentum shifts
- Vinicius Jr’s performance
- Marcelo’s defensive gambles
- Barcelona’s standouts
- A tactical explanation of why Real Madrid were the better team after Messi entered the pitch
- Marcos Llorente’s performance
- The team’s shape when Barca broke Madrid’s initial press, and the importance of Ramos and Varane
- Toni Kroos’s calming presence
- Solari’s subs
- Which clubs deals better post-Messi/Ronaldo
- And more
Thanks for being a Patron. We hope you enjoy the show!
Click here for access
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)