On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Tiago Estêvão discuss:
- The sample size for Eder Militao’s strong play
- His best position
- Is his versatility overstated?
- His play since Pepe’s arrival
- His mindset and off-field distractions
- How would he cope with more defensive tests?
- Player comps, and parallels to Sergio Ramos
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Tiago Estêvão (@TiagoEstv)