On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani, Matt Wiltse, and Gabe Lezra discuss:
- Jesus Vallejo’s performance
- Real Madrid’s center-backs next season
- The difference between the first and second halves
- Marco Asensio’s best position
- The accurate long balls and impressive cross-field switching from Toni Kroos, Luka Modric, and Raphael Varane
- Iago Herrerin disaster-class
- Karim Benzema’s hat-trick, the myth that Cristiano Ronaldo held him back, and telling stats about this season
- Casemiro’s place in the this team
- Discrepancies in opinion about Benzema
- And more.
Did you enjoy this show? Please consider supporting us through Patreon: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Matt Wiltse (@MattWitltse4)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)