On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Eduardo Alvarez discuss:
- What it means to let Zinedine Zidane build his own Real Madrid
- Is he still going to get that freedom? Why the feeling has changed
- Certain journalists in Madrid on Florentino’s strings
- The fate of certain players depending on the manager
- Who should actually make the decisions on signings?
- Missing a Jorge Valdano figure
- How much power should the coach actually have?
- Raul Gonzalez’s impact on our fandom
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Eduardo Alvarez (@Alvarez)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)