On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Alex Goldberg discuss:
- The links between Chelsea and Real Madrid
- Mateo Kovacic assessment, and how it’s changed since the beginning of the season
- His weaknesses and best role
- The competition with Ross Barkley and Ruben Loftus-Cheek
- His relationship with Jorginho
- Luka Jovic, and what he brings to the table for Real Madrid if he signs
- What makes Eden Hazard so special
- How Vinicius Jr and Hazard can coexist
- Hazard’s best role
- His potential connection with Karim Benzema
- Some Thibaut Courtois banter
- How Chelsea can plan for a post-Hazard era
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Alex Goldberg (@AlexGoldberg_)