This episode of the Churros y Tácticas Podcast consists of two parts.
Part 1 (Kiyan Sobhani, Diego Llorijn)
- The latest on Matthijs de Ligt
- Samuel Umtiti’s future
- Mino Raiola’s power
- Neymar to Barca -- is he worth the baggage?
- Neymar vs Antoine Griezmann
- Should Florentino Perez stay away from Neymar at all costs?
- Real Madrid’s spending: FFP, ins and outs, transfer amortization, etc
- Why there doesn’t seem to be a market for a great player like James Rodriguez
- The latest on Gareth Bale
- Castilla with Takefuso Kubo and Gareth Bale on the flanks next season
- The mood in Barcelona right now, and the possibility of a vote of no-confidence
- And more
Part 2 (Kiyan Sobhani, Jeremy Beren), Llorente / Rodri bonus segment
- Luis Enrique stepping down
- Moreno coming in
- Dani Ceballos’s performance vs Italy U-21s
- How Italy changed the game
- Spain’s defensive mistakes against Italy
- Rodrigo going to Manchester City -- why it makes sense for both parties
- Rodrigo’s season at Atletico Madrid
- Marcos Llorente as a better schematic fit for Atleti
- What would the consensus on Llorente and Ceballos be if they had more playing time?
- And more
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon: Patreon.com/ChurrosyTacticas
Co-host of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani, along with D Spot’s Diego Lorijn, delve into La Liga’s hottest topics -- along with the help of various Spanish football journalists from SB Nation, Marca, AS, and BeIn. We scrutinize the biggest games, dissect the main talking points, and bring a unique and fresh perspective to Spanish football.
Do you enjoy this podcast? Become a patron and earn rewards for as little as $1 / month! Patreon.com/ChurrosYTacticas