On this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Om Arvind discuss:
- Their reaction to the Marcos Llorente transfer, and also the fan reaction to the deal
- Will Real Madrid regret the decision?
- Why Real Madrid chose Casemiro over Marcos
- Can Fede Valverde actually play as a defensive midfielder?
- Mauricio Sarri’s quotes about Eden Hazard and his Chelsea teammates
- James Rodriguez vs Christian Eriksen
- The case for Paul Pogba
- Tanguy Ndombele -- is he a realistic target, and what would he bring to the table?
- A long discussion on the minute distribution next season, all across the pitch
- The schematic changes Zinedine Zidane needs to make
- The debate about whether Real Madrid should’ve sold Llorente to Atletico Madrid or not (rather than to another team)
- And more
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Om Arvind (@OmVArvind)