On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Euan McTear discuss:
- Atletico Madrid’s off-season
- Eder Militao’s presentation, and what it was like being there for his presser
- Should Florentino go for Neymar?
- What does Real Madrid’s starting XI look like next season if Paul Pogba arrives?
- How do you trim this squad down before the season starts?
- What would happen if Luka Modric and Toni Kroos switched sides?
- And more
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon: Patreon.com/ChurrosyTacticas
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Euan McTear (@Emctear)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)