This episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast comes in two parts.
Part one (Kiyan Sobhani, David Amoyal)
- Napoli’s stance on James Rodriguez
- How much has Cristiano Ronaldo moved the needle for Juventus?
- How does Maurizio Sarri change things for Juve?
- The nightmare that is FedEX field, and Marco Asensio’s injury
- Why the Icardi / Wanda / Napoli trifecta makes sense
Part two (Kiyan Sobhani, Jeremy Beren)
- What Diego Simeone has experimented with so far in the preseason
- How Kieran Trippier and Joao Felix have looked
- Marcos Llorente’s red card
- What should we expect to see on Friday?
- Does Real reconsider moving James now that Asensio is injured?
- The insane ongoing Griezmann saga
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
David Amoyal (@DavidAmoyal)
Jeremy Beren (@JBBeren)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)