On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Om Arvind discuss:
- Another assessment of the 3-5-2
- How much will we see it this season?
- Should Jesus Vallejo been kept?
- An alternate explanation of Zidane’s use of this formation
- Concerns about Real Madrid’s offense
- The team’s brilliance but lack of consistency
- The performances of the substitutes
- Kiyan and Om’s altering views on whether Neymar is needed or not -- a back and forth
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Om Arvind (@OmVArvind)