On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Ben Hayward discuss:
- The Neymar saga, thoroughly
- What was it about PSG that Neymar wants to leave now?
- How much do Barcelona need Neymar?
- How does having all four of Griezmann, Neymar, Suarez, and Messi affect Barcelona’s tactics?
- Comparing them to the Galacticos
- How does that theoretical Barcelona team fare against Europe’s elite?
- How badly is Neymar needed at Real Madrid?
- How would Rodrygo and Vinicius cope with taking a backseat to Neymar?
- How realistic is Real Madrid as a landing spot
- Florentino’s drive to sign Neymar
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Ben Hayward (@bghayward)