On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Matt Wiltse discuss:
- The 3-5-2
- Marcelo the big winner of this formation
- Thoughts on the Benzema - Isco - Hazard trio
- Eder Militao’s performance
- What happened in the second half? What changed?
- Fede Valverde’s performance
- How often will we see the 3-5-2?
- Takefusa Kubo to Valladolid
- Neymar rumours: The reported deal, would we take him? Why or why not?
- Pros and cons of going to the USA or Asia for preseason
- Which three unattainable players would we sign?
- Isco’s performance against Salzburg
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Matt Wiltse (@MattWiltse4)