On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Eduardo Alvarez discuss:
- All the individual mistakes in the game, but also the systemic issues that fed it
- Does a change in personnel today actually change things?
- Lack of answers for PSG’s solid defensive scheme and incisive offense
- The clear lack of depth in midfield
- James Rodriguez’s role
- Guti planting seeds
- What could’ve been done differently?
- Toni Kroos’s effort on defense
- The Dani Carvajal problem
- Imposing your tactics vs being reactive to your opponent
- Some...... Positives... ?
- Thibaut Courtois / Keylor Navas discussion
- Best places in Madrid to watch the game if you’re not going to the stadium
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Eduardo Alvarez (@Alvarez)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)