On this episode of the Churros y Tácticas Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Diego Lorijn discuss:
- Barcelona’s collapse -- how did it happen?
- Wild stats from half-time
- Why don’t Atletico play more offensive?
- Ernesto Valverde’s job security
- Why Kiyan wanted Barcelona to advance to the final
- Paco Alcacer landing spots
- Where we’d live if we had all the money in the world
- And more
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon for more bonus content: Patreon.com/ChurrosyTacticas
Co-host and chief editor of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani, along with Diego Lorijn -- VIVA La Liga TV host, delve into La Liga’s hottest topics. We scrutinize the biggest games, dissect the main talking points, and bring a unique and fresh perspective to Spanish football.
Do you enjoy this podcast? Become a patron and earn rewards for as little as $1 / month! Patreon.com/ChurrosYTacticas