On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Matt Wiltse discuss:
- Real Madrid’s starting XI
- Huesca’s shape on and off the ball
- What was Real Madrid’s offensive game plan?
- Eden Hazard’s goal and performance
- Real Madrid’s defense
- Marcelo and Militao’s performance
- Breaking down the goal conceded
- Zidane’s subs
- Fede Valverde’s goal and performance
- Can Fede be a a reliable goalscorer?
- Marco Asensio’s performance
- The benefit of the 5-subs rule
- Zidane’s post-game quotes
- Will Hazard start against Inter?
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Matt Wiltse (@MattWiltse4)