Special ‘bonus’ episode of the Managing Madrid podcast:
- Why we never miss an ‘immediate reaction’ despite it being so challenging to churn out
- How to keep journalism exciting, no matter what stage of the process you’re in
- When you should be hitting your peak
- How to have fun, while having a healthy intentional dose of challenges
- Why our podcasts are informal and fun
- Find your challenge
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon for more bonus content: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)