This Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast comes in two parts.
Part One (Mailbag with Kiyan Sobhani and Lucas Navarrete)
- Our expectations from Vinicius Jr, Rodrygo Goes, and Reinier Jesus in two years
- Vinicius vs Rodrygo in terms of ceiling
- Martin Odegaard’s playing time
- If we could create a TV show about any era..
- How would Mauricio Pochettino use this current Real Madrid squad?
Part Two (Madrid Derby preview with Kiyan Sobhani and Jeremy Beren)
- How surprised are we that Atletico Madrid are this good?
- Is this going to be a more attacking Derby?
- Yannick Carrasco’s new role
- The evolution of Marcos Llorente
- How Anfield changed Llorente’s life
- Atletico’s starting XI
- And more.
Thanks for being a Patron. We hope you enjoy the show!
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Lucas Navarrete (@LucasNavarreteM)
Jeremy Beren (@JBBeren)