On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani, Om Arvind, and Matt Wiltse discuss:
- Real Madrid’s starting XI
- The Vazquez + Carvajal tandem
- Zinedine Zidane’s pressing scheme
- Ferland Mendy vs Marcos Llorente
- Toni Kroos masterclass
- Raphael Varane and Sergio Ramos
- An interesting xG map
- Ferland Mendy’s performance
- Real Madrid’s upcoming schedule and rotations
- Diego Simeone’s subs at half-time
- Zidane’s subs
- Do the players trust Vinicius Jr?
- Has Vinicius improved over the past two seasons?
- Which players will retire at Real Madrid?
- Real Madrid players we don’t like
- Hardcore Arbeloa fans
- And more.
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon for more content: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Om Arvind (@OmVASports)
Matt Wiltse (@MattWiltse4)