On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani, Om Arvind, and Matt Wiltse discuss:
- Parallels to the Manchester United vs Leeds game
- Eibar’s high press
- Real Madrid’s passing
- Should Eibar have been less aggressive with their press?
- Is it easy to shape-shift tactics game-to-game?
- Dani Carvajal + Lucas Vazquez tandem
- Sergio Ramos’s performance
- Luka Modric’s performance
- Bryan Gil
- What happened in the second half?
- Sergio Ramos’s handball
- Did Zinedine Zidane fix the team’s issues?
- Upcoming rotations
- And more
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Om Arvind (@OmVASports)
Matt Wiltse (@MattWiltse4)