On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Jose Perez, Siddharth Ramsundar, and Om Arvind discuss:
- How Zidane turned things around from the brink of disaster
- Is Zidane’s approach sustainable?
- Whether the current squad is good enough or whether it needs significant retooling
- Pandemic financials reality check
- Why Haaland should be the target if Mbappé is too expensive
- Can Haaland fit in Zidane’s current tactical set-up?
- Can Zidane build a new formula for Madrid’s offense?
- How the pandemic-based decline in pressing makes coaching alternatives to Zidane less viable
- Siddharth goes to bat for Thomas Tuchel
- Eduardo Camavinga and the future of Real Madrid’s defensive midfield position
- Why buying Reguilón back is a no-brainer
- Explaining Hazard’s constant injury problems
- Final projections for Real Madrid in the next decade
- And much much more
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon for more bonus content: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Jose Perez (@jcperez_)
Om Arvind (@OmVAsports)
Siddharth Ramsundar (@TacticalFouling)