On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Euan McTear discuss:
- The atmosphere at the Bernabeu and receptions for Marcos Llorente and Alvaro Morata
- The first half tactics and starting lineups
- Zidane’s substitutions
- Post-game quotes
- Morata’s injury
- Fede Valverde’s performance
- The difference between Isco and Vinicius Jr
- Ferland Mendy’s performance
- What’s happening this season that makes the defense so efficient?
- The Casemiro / Morata penalty claim
- The Bernabeu chanting for Simeone to stay... Should he?
- Will Atletico get into the Champions League?
- Gareth Bale’s absence from the squad
- And more
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Euan McTear (@Emctear)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)