This episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast comes in two parts.
Part One (Manchester City Preview with Kiyan Sobhani and Nico Morales)
- Manchester City’s win over Leicester
- What’s the biggest hope for Real Madrid fans in this tie?
- How much of a difference does Aymeric Laporte make?
- Fernandinho at CB
- Should Zidane play a diamond or a 4-3-3, or something else?
- Benjamin Mendy
- Potential for Pep Guardiola to play a weird scheme
- Chances of City’s stars getting sold if the Champions League ban holds
- What are City most worried about when looking at Real Madrid?
- City’s probable lineup
- And more
Part Two (Levante post-game with Kiyan Sobhani and Om Arvind)
- Getting the positives out of the way
- Real Madrid’s first half tactics
- Isco’s performance
- The crossing
- The performances of Karim Benzema and Eden Hazard
- Marcelo’s performance
- Hernandez Hernandez
- Fede Valverde’s absence
- The best tactical approach against Manchester CIty
- Likely and unlikely scenarios on Wednesday
- The case against using the diamond against City
- And more
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Nico Morales (@Nico_OMorales)