This Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, live from Madrid, comes in two-parts:
Part One (Man City post-game with Kiyan Sobhani and Euan McTear)
- The atmosphere in and outside the stadium
- Toni Kroos’s omission
- Zidane’s substitutions
- Guardiola’s substitutions
- The performances of Vinicius Jr, Karim Benzema, Dani Carvajal, Casemiro, Raphael Varane, Sergio Ramos, Thibaut Courtois (and everyone, really, but emphasis on those)
- What happens in the second leg? What are Real Madrid’s chances, and who will play?
- Pep Guardiola’s post-game presser
- And more
Part Two (El Clasico preview with Kiyan Sobhani and Ben Hayward)
- Debunking myths about Ben
- The psychological state of both Real Madrid and Barcelona
- Potential tactics / lineups for both teams on Sunday
- And more
Click here for access
Thanks for being a Patron. We hope you enjoy the show!
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Euan McTear (@Emctear)
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Ben Hayward (@bghayward)