On this episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani, Lucas Navarrete, Matt Wiltse, and Om Arvind take turns drafting their all-time Real Madrid team.
- No player can appear twice. Everyone has a different team.
- We’re selecting the PEAK of each player, without focusing on longevity
- It’s a snake draft
- Any position can be selected at any time. We’re not drafting by position
- Managers are selected at the end
- Tactics and formation explained by each person after the draft is over. That’s where the discussion gets really interesting
- Who wins? Let us know!
Did you enjoy this podcast? Please consider supporting us through Patreon for more bonus content: Patreon.com/ManagingMadrid
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Matt Wiltse (@MattWiltse4)
Lucas Navarrete (@LucasNavarreteM)
Whose team is the best?
This poll is closed