On this Patron-only episode of the Managing Madrid Podcast, Kiyan Sobhani and Matt Wiltse discuss:
- Ruben de la Red’s playing style
- Would he still be playing today if he didn’t have to retire?
- Getafe’s 07-08 season
- The U-19 Spain team that won the Euros in 2004
- Best loanee seasons ever?
- Would Achraf play as a right winger under Zinedine Zidane?
- Sergio Reguilon vs Ferland Mendy
- Would a duo of Reguilon and Achraf work?
- A Casemiro-Fede-Odegaard trio
- Dani Ceballos’s future
- Where should Kubo, Oscar, and Reinier go next season?
- And more.
Thanks for being a Patron. We hope you enjoy the show.
Managing Madrid is a hub for all Madridistas with updated news, op-eds, tactical analyses, artwork, and of course, podcasts. It also serves as a means for Real Madrid fans to connect and discuss the team. We would like your support so that we can continue to produce podcasts for you.
The site is run by a small team that works tirelessly around the clock to make it into what it is today. Your contributions will allow us to continue to have a real and full-time presence in keeping this website, and it’s podcasts, going.
Hosts this week:
Kiyan Sobhani (@KiyanSo)
Matt Wiltse (@MattWiltse4)